Us in front of the Golden Gate Bridge
I was so excited to be at the Jelly Belly Factory!!!
Gate to China Town
Mason at Ripley's Believe it or Not
Us on the boat to Alcatraz
This is a little late...but, last month Mason and I went to San Francisco during his Fall Break. I was lucky enough to get the whole week off from work. I love the fact that I make my own schedule at work and can pretty much take off any days that I want.
San Francicso was a lot different than we expected, but we had a lot of fun. Some tips for those who might be visiting San Francisco in the future. Be prepared to walk alot, often times up very steep hills. Learn to use public transportation(There may be some scary people on the bus, but parking is even more scary). Parking is horrible, just leave your car at the hotel! (We may or may not have gotten a parking ticket the first hour we were in town). Definately go to Fisherman's Wharf, Peir 39 and Alcatraz. Alcatraz may be pricey, but it was the highlight of our trip. Oh yeah, stop before you get to San Francisco and go to the Jelly Belly Factory!

4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so thrilled you're blogging now! It's such a fantastic way for us to keep up with you two busy-bodies! It looks like you two had a blast in SF! Can't wait to see ya! ;-)
cute!!! So you are living in SLC that is awesome. Hope you are doing good.
Elise! I am so happy you have a blog! Now I have yet another way to stalk you! So many !!!!!
Elise! Now I have another way to stalk you...and by the way, when Adam and I do have kids, we're naming our daughter Elise. That's pretty much the only girl's name we both like. I repeat, WHEN we have kids. We're not expecting right now.
Post a Comment