Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What!? Are you Kidding Me?!

So I went to the Dentist the other day for a normal check up, and my dentist told me that I have to get my Wisdom Teeth out! What? I'm 24 years old! I thought I would never have to get them out! I guess I have cavities on them and it will be easier to get them out than to put fillings in them. I guess in light of Thanksgiving, I will be greatful that I have good insurance right now. This would never have happened if my old dentist didn't give me the choice of getting my Wisdom teeth out. Who would have said "take em out anyways" when the dentist said, "well, you have room, I guess it's your choice if you want them out or not". Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stinks! I got mine out in 8th grade. It was probably worse then knee surgery. I couldn't eat anything. I was so excited to eat ice cream and popcicles, but that wore off after my first shake. Good luck with that. Are you going to be in SG tomorrow?

Sunflower Mama said...

Well, look at the bright side...maybe you'll get a day off of work! When I got mine out, only 1/2 my face got swollen and I was hoping it wouldn't last forever (being in high school it was very embarrassing!) At least it's after Thanksgiving so you can eat til your little heart's content! Best of luck when you go! ;-) Happy Thanksgiving!