Friday, January 25, 2008
Class of 2002 Baby!!!
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Heck no! I did not date in high school...not by my choice though!
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who? Nope... not cool enough. My husband was the "Hottest Hottie" of Emery High 2002, though...apparently I married up.
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1990 Toyota Camry...still miss that car!
4. It's Friday night...where r u? Probably at Angie Creamer's house...then probably driving around...then back to Angie's...maybe Frostop...then back to Angie's
5. Were you a party animal?Ha Ha Ha...that's funny! My parents still don't appreciate how good I was!
6. Were you considered a flirt?No way! I think everyone that I had a crush on considered me to be the friend of the person they had a crush on.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I took Choir my Senior Year so I could go on the Choir Trip.
8. Were you a nerd?Heck Yes! I loved school!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never
10. Can you sing the fight song?Of Course...I bleed blue! D-I-D-I-X-X-I-X-I-E-D-I-X-X-I -E GOOOOO DIXIE!!!
11. Who were your favorite teachers?Mr. Wegkamp...and of course Penny!!!
12. Where did you sit during lunch?My house
13.What was your school's full name?-Dixie High School
14. School mascot? Flyers
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? My senior year...yes...with Colby Callahan...it was a massive group!
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I absolutely loved high school, but I love my life more now! So...I guess that means no.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?I'm still embarrased about how much I cried...I didn't want high school to end! Also...the photographers didn't have film in the camera when I walked through the D, so I don't have a picture!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? RIP Wet N' Wild!!!
19 Were you in any clubs?Pep Club, German Club...on yearbook picture day I jumped into a bunch of pictures of clubs that I didn't belong to...turns out the leaders in the clubs look at those and make everyone who really wasn't in the club pay membership fees...stupid Spanish Club!
20. Have u gained some weight since then? Hmm, yes....hopefully not too much!
21. Who was your Senior prom date? FAT!. I decorated for that dance and took down the decorations...but did I go...NO! I'm still a little bitter about that one if youi can't tell!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?If it happens. I would have gone to the 5 year reunion too.
23. Who was your home room teacher?If that means first period...then Dixie State College.
24. Do you still talk to people from school?Of Course! FAT mostly....a few other people occasionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
No, Mason married up. :)
O that is funny!!! That made me laugh... ya whatever happen to the 5 year reunion.
Yep, May 13th. Did you guys like your cruise? We went to...Key West and crap I can't even remember. Somewhere in Mexico. And it was during the week after we got married.
Don't tell me that! This cruise we're going on is to Ensenada and Catalina Island. Our land activities on our last cruise weren't too fun, either. We went snorkeling, but the hurricane messed up the reef so there was nothing to look at. And it was raining in Key West. But this cruise will be fun no matter what cause Jared, James & Sara (Barnard), and our other friends Ashley and Darren are going.
Post a Comment