Well, it has officially been TWO YEARS that Mason and I have been married! The time has gone by so fast! I got so lucky to find Mason and I can't imagine my life with anyone else. Mason is so driven, and I can honestly say that I have no fears about our future together and the kind of life that Mason will provide for our family.
So to Mason, if you read this, I love you so much and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!
P.S. I know I said I was going private forever ago...I still am, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
P.P.S. I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant!!!!

21 comments:
1. You're jumping the gun...It hasn't been 2 years yet!
2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so how long did it take? i do like to keep that factor in mind for when we will start trying. i'm kinda counting on that as one of my selling points.
Well happy mother's day to you!! That's cool. My cousin just found out she is prego too. It's going around!
Congratulations!! Wow! The past two years have flown by! Your pics are so beautiful, aren't you glad you had a good photographer! love ya!
How exciting!! Congratulations on everything.
Your wedding pictures are so gorgeous! It's funny because sometimes I still think of you guys as so young, but I guess we are all getting older! Congrats on the pregnancy!!! That is so exciting!
Oh Elise! I'm so happy for you guys! EVERYONE IS HAVING A BABY!! OH! I love you!
how exciting so when is your due date?
First of all congrats on the baby news!! Exciting! And your wedding pictures are beautiful. I missed the whole thing, I think we were in Denver. What a cute couple you both make!
Hey Elise. I just sent you an invite! I'm glad you asked! Anyways, CONGRATS on everything. That is so exciting. :)
Wow congrats!! How fun for you guys!!
Well I think YOUR dress is really cute. I'm all about lace!
Aw Elise that is so exciting! It was fun to see the pics because I missed all of that. I am so glad that you are so happy and can't wait to hear more about you being a cute little prego! (:
I am SO happy for you guys!! Congrats on the baby news. That is so exciting. Amazing how time flies huh? It seems like only yesterday we were makin smoothies at Jamba!
Love,
Crystal
Yeah. There are a ton of antique shops and shops with tons of cool stuff. My goal is to save some money and drive my brother in law's truck up to Montana and just buy stuff. The trunk was only 50$.
HOORAY!! Oh elise, you are going to be the cutest little mommie ever! Those are some beautiful pictures.
soooo exciting! sorry I missed lunch! Please lets do it again sometime!
So elise, my blog works. It took a small miracle. . .
cute baby ticker. :)
Hey Elise
Your Blog is way cute!! I can't believe that you have been married for 2 yrs already and expecting!! Congrats to ya!! You and Mason look so happy. Your wedding pics are beautiful!! I can still remember your reception. I am so happy for you. Your Friend Gayle.
elise. new blog por favor. hows the pregnancy going?
Post a Comment