I thought I would post a few pictures from last week. On Monday a bunch of us went out to dinner cause NIKA was in town! It was my first experience with Indian food. I don't think Indian food and pregnancy mix...by the way.
Also, I thought I looked really pregnant at church when I wore this dress, but it turns out that I really don't. Anyways...this is me at 16 weeks. Only one more week till we find out what we're having!

9 comments:
You look so cute in that dress!
It's weird how you can feel so much more differently than you look, huh? You are definitely cute pregnant! Aren't you glad that maternity clothes are nothing like they used to be when our moms were going through it?
You're totally gonna be one of those cute pregnant girls! Well, you already are! Aw, only like 6 days! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!
yah, you are going to be one of those cute pregnant girls! I am so excited for you to find out!
I hope you have a girl :)
I agree with everyone else. You look way good. If you are that small at this point you probably won't get HUGE! Lucky you!
hey cutie! elise, you better let me know what you're having when you find out! ME! not chad. :) cuz he's always on fires and i never see him and sometimes dont talk to him for days. i cant wait to find out!!! i wanna buy some girls clothes for somebody!!! :) (but dont worry even if its not a girl i'll still get you stuff haha). love you guys! oh yeah..i'm in ferron. i came down saturday..then i heard you were down here too. bummer i didnt go see you guys and hang out for a minute. chad hasnt even been here. anyway though...dont forget to spread the news when it arrives. tell mase hi!
hey Elise. Your a way cute pregnant lady. I can't beleive you are already at 16 weeks. Have fun when you finally know what your having.
So, any name that you come up with for your little baby girl, I think I will still call her "Baby Livingston." Aw. I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment