Monday, September 15, 2008
Mason Rocks!
We just found out today that Mason got accepted to Southern College of Optometry in Memphis!!! I am so proud of Mason, never had any doubt that he would get in. Now, the only place he needs to interview is Pacific University in Oregon... that was our other top choice...hopefully we'll be able to choose between the two!!!
Love YOu Mason!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How awesome is that!! It was good to see you on Saturday ... you look so cute pregnant!
Woohoo!!!! That's way cool. Congrats!! I can't wait to see where you guys end up.
It was good to see you, and fun to go look at baby stuff. Hope Mason liked the baby clothes. We'll see ya soon!!
ooo memphis! That would be awesome, I will definatly come to see you!!
Congrats!!! My dad went to pacific. Glad he got in to a school.
Post a Comment