Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks for giving me something to do at work Michelle! And, I pretty much copied the first part from you! 10 Years Ago I...
  • 1. Was a ninth grader at Dixie Middle School.
  • 2. Got my braces off... and no I didn't cry happy tears like some other girls!
  • 3. Made friends with the girls who are still my best friends.
  • 4. Started my crush on a boy we called "wonder"...man...I liked him forever!
  • 5. Was on the Yearbook staff and "stole" pictures of the boys we liked! I still have them too!
5 Things on today's "to do" list...
  • 1. Finish Child and Family Assessments on my new cases
  • 2. Connect with the detective that found meth pipes in my clients' house and make a Safety Plan with her husband since she decided to "disappear"
  • 3. Make dinner
  • 4. Watch "America's Next Top Model"
  • 5. Try to get comfortable for bed...yeah right!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
  • 1. Pay for Optometry School and for a house that's not in the Memphis Ghetto
  • 2. Save Save Save!
  • 3. Buy a cute house
  • 4. Shopping Spree!
  • 5. Finally take that trip to the Greek Isles!

5 places I have lived...

  • 1. St. George, Utah
  • 2. Logan, Utah
  • 3. Kidder, Missouri
  • 4. Murray, Utah
  • 5. Salt Lake City, Utah
5 jobs I have had...
  • 1. Cashier at Bateman's Pharmacy
  • 2. Janitor at USU...good times...loved working in the middle of the night! Not!
  • 3. Jamba Juice...best job ever....seriously...I would work there now!
  • 4. Kindergarten Director at the Sugarhouse Boys and Girls Club
  • 5. Social Worker for the Divison of Child and Family Services.
I tag....Kristi, Robyn, Louise, Arynne and that's it!
  • Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Sterling and Michelle said...

I love how nerdy we used to be with our crushes that barely knew we were alive. Don't you miss those days?

Emily & Rayden said...

elise how are you guys!? its been so long since we've heard from you. just checking in!!