Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not Quite Here

Ok...sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was really hoping that my next post would be one with pictures of the baby. Oh well. My due date is tomorrow! I can't believe it! So far, there's not much progression in the baby getting here department. My doctor says that the baby's ready to come but my body just isn't getting it. Anyways, my blood pressure has stayed down so now we just get to wait for her to come on her own. I have another appointment on Monday....if I haven't had the baby by then we are going to schedule an appointment to have me induced. Wish us luck! If I end up going to the appointment on Monday I will update afterwards! Here's to hoping that I don't make it through the weekend!!!

4 comments:

Sunflower Mama said...

Oooh! I'm so EXCITED! We can't wait to meet her and see pics of her! We love you and will send happy baby vibes your way! Hope it's this weekend! Yippee! Is Mason nervous?

Whitney said...

I've only been checking your little blog every stinkin' day to see if that cute little baby is here yet! Can't wait to see her and good luck to you and Mason! How exciting for your little family to be!!

Kari said...

Good luck!

cami said...

can't wait to hear...