Friday, January 9, 2009

Three Weeks Old!!!???

Yipee! Bath Time! She loves taking baths, but HATES getting out! Audrey with her favorite thing....her binkie
Happy naked time! She looks so chubby in this picture...love it!
I love this picture! It shows what she does all day long...reach for things with her hands. Check out her cute dimple! Yikes! I can't believe Audrey is already three weeks old! She is awake a lot more during the day and is so alert!
She has already gained a pound from her birth weight and all is going perfectly...except for a horrible case of baby acne...which is thankfully starting to clear up!
Audrey eats about every three hours which gives me time to get a lot done! Mason has been off the whole time since she was born so he's home with me! We try to get out at least once a day...Mason gets a little stir crazy when we don't have any plans for the day. He also takes the baby every morning around 5 or 6 and lets me sleep until she's ready to eat again...I'm so lucky! Unfortunately he goes back to school on Monday.
On an interesting note....Mason got a TB test for Optometry school and it came back "maybe" positive. So he had some blood drawn and now has to get a chest X-ray to see more. Mason thinks he may have gotten it while in Brazil. We'll see what happens when we get the blood results.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

Seriously, so cute. I just wanna kiss her cheeks! I am so glad that it is going so well for you guys. Are you planning on coming down to visit anytime soon?

Dayna said...

Damian ate every 3-hours 24-hours a day until he was 4-months old (then he started having a little longer gap at not, but not during the day). I so felt like all I did was nurse. Never had time to go out and back it back in time to eat again! . . . But nursing is SO worth it - Damian NEVER got sick, until after I stopped. So I think it is great that you are doing girl!! Hang it there!!

Proud of you being such a great dad Mas!!!

Bevan said...

Elise, she is so cute! That last picture is so adorable! She is an early smiler. Bevan was out of school when Clara was born and it made it a million times easier. Are you planning a trip to St. George anytime soon?
Amy

Camille said...

She is a doll. I can't believe she is already three weeks. It looks like she is a lot of fun.

Cami Kidd said...

She is so sweet. I can't wait to see her!

jill said...

oh she is getting so big since I last saw her!!! I am going to hopefully print and bind more books this week then I can bring you one. Once I was positive for TB without having it...picked it up in Africa, but now this year I tested negative. Random!

Robyn S said...

I'm so glad I got to come see her. Pictures don't do her justice (not that they aren't cute, you just don't get to hold and smell like you do in person). I can't wait to see her again. Good luck with your first day alone. I was a wreck the whole first day, until I realized I could do it on my own. Love you and can't wait to see you soon.

Sterling and Michelle said...

She is so stinkin' cute Elise.