Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recent Pics!

She fell asleep while I was walking. And, we don't know how to make the Bjorn turn the right way....she must not have been too uncomfortable if she fell asleep...right? Looks likes she was posing for the picture right? Lucky shot!
She is totally ready for Spring! Who isn't?!
She will sit in her boppy and watch me get ready for the day! Look at that chunk!!!
Just happy on her boppy! P.S. I quit my job so I am now offcially "the house mom", as Mason would say.

10 comments:

Kari said...

I got the feather headband at Target if you're not really lying to me about liking it. :( They had a hot pink one too that I was having a hard time deciding between.

Whitney said...

She is a doll! She has seriously gotten so big already! Congrats on quitting your job (I think!) being the house mom is the best!

Camille said...

I love the picture with the two of you smiling, so cute. Congrats on deciding to stay home.

Sterling and Michelle said...

She is so cute. You are so lucky to get such a cute smiley baby. I love her lounging in her little chair.

Cami Kidd said...

Elise that pic of you two smiling is the best. You're so cute!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

She has a gorgeous smile! What a cutie!

Dayna said...

To cute!! Love the cheeks!! So much fun!!

Heath & Ege said...

She is adorable! Love those chubby cheeks!

Brooke said...

She is SOOOO cute!! Love her chub!! Glad you get to stay home and be with her!! It's an awesome job!!

Robyn S said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to see her again. She really is growing up so fast!!!