Friday, April 17, 2009

As Of Late....And She's 4 Months Old!

Mommy Love! Taken during her 4 month photo shoot. Seriously....this is how she is all day! I am so lucky!
You can't tell from this picture, but she can hold her head up really well. She's actually starting to scoot herself a little.
My sister in law Angie and I are taking a cake decorating class. This is the cake I made after the first class...not too bad...hmm?
Asleep in the swing! Chubby Cheeks!
Apparently the flash on the camera startled her a little.
Audrey's 4 month milestones
*She loves playing with her toes and always has her fingers in her mouth.
*She will smile at anyone...it has made quite a few old ladies very happy.
*On most nights, she sleeps from 10:30 until 9:00.
*Daddy can make her laugh....but it's still pretty hard.
*She's still not rolling over...doesn't seem to have any interest AT ALL!
*Like I said above....when she's on her belly, she tries to scoot.
*She LOVES kids. They don't even have to be doing anything, she will smile so big! *She is so close to sitting up on her own...most of the time she will sit for a few seconds before she gets wobbly. *She babbles the whole time we're in the car.
* We have officially started our countdown for our move to Memphis...T-Minus 4 months and counting...=(. (ok...that wasn't about Audrey)

5 comments:

Whitney said...

She is the cutest chub around!! What a happy baby she is! Yes, you are one very lucky momma. And sad to see you move....

Cami Kidd said...

I love happy babies! Nice cake.

Robyn S said...

First, cute cute cute cute!!!! Second, I'm jealous you're taking a cake decorating class. I've always wanted to. You'll have to pass on your knowledge before you go.
Dang!! SHe's just so CUTE!!!

Tobler's said...

She is so darling! I love her cheeks!

Sunflower Mama said...

Happy 4 month Audrey! She is so darn cute! & you're too creative for words.