Audrey with her baby doll…she loves this thing! She carries it around and puts the bottle in the baby’s mouth…so cute!
Sooo… we were under the impression that it never snows in Memphis. Well, so far this winter Mason has had five days off school because of snow or ice storms…Audrey and I love it! This is Audrey getting ready to go play in the snow.
We woke up this morning to 5 inches of snow! This is the huge snow man that we made!
This is Audrey’s favorite spot. This little tiny corner that she barely fits in. She spends a lot of time there, just putting things on the fireplace and taking them back off.
This one’s just for fun. It’s from Audrey’s 7 month photo shoot.

6 comments:
Her hair is so long!! I am so looking forward to seeing you this summer, I'm trying to come for a couple of weeks also. We'll have some fun!!
Her hair is getting long! Hope you're having fun in the snow, but hope it disappears soon too. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment