Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our House…a work in progress!

001

The Front Room. We painted the walls, the molding, and replaced the carpet.

002

Another angle.

004

The spare bedroom.  No, your eyes aren’t deceiving you…Ariel and the care bear are actually there.  This is our next project.

007

Audrey’s room.  We painted.  The walls were the most horrible flat red color…yuck.  We’ll eventually get around to painting the molding in here too.  Very bare…I’m VERY open to decorating ideas in here!!!  And no, the tv’s not staying!

009

Upstairs bathroom…we haven’t done a dang thing.

010

Master bathroom.  We painted.  I think we’ll eventually replace the countertop as well.

054

Master bedroom.  We painted the walls, the molding and replaced the carpet.  We also spent two hours cleaning up an entire gallon of paint that fell off the dresser and popped open onto the gorgeous new carpet.  No worries…we got it out.

 

So there it is.  I put a picture of our kitchen in an earlier post.  The house is still a work in progress.  It’s difficult to find time with Mason studying all the freaking  time, but it will happen.

I am SO VERY open to decorating help and ideas! Let me hear it!!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

i can't believe a gallon of paint spilled! i like your bedspread. everything looks good!

*MARY* said...

That moon looks angry, but I guess I'd be angry too with a bear sitting on my face.

Love the green walls.

Cami Kidd said...

It looks great!! I want to come visit!!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Gosh, you've been busy! I can't even imagine the added stress of spilling paint and having to clean it out of new carpet. You guys do good work; it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Elise! It looks sooo cute! I super love audreys bedroom! And your bedroom looks amazing too. Before you decide to replace the countertops, I found this website where you can paint laminate...crazy but I want to see how it looks soo bad! Apparently you seal it with a few coats of varnish and it looks amazing. I dont dare try it unless I know I could replace it. I want to come see everything!!! love ya- Tara