Easter weekend was super warm here in Memphis. On Saturday we planted our garden. It was so muddy! When we would dig a hole, it would instantly fill with water. We’ll see how our garden turns out! While I was at the grocery store, Audrey was helping Mason plant the garden. I thought she would just wander around the back yard the whole time, but Mason said she was very interested in what he was doing. Above is a picture of Audrey helping Mason plant the onions.
View of our back yard from the garden. Cool huh? It’s huge! Too bad it’s pretty much a swamp…I think we’ve got some drainage issues. I never go in the back half either because last fall when Mason was cutting the grass for the first time after we moved in (it was about 2 feet tall), he found all sorts of critters. I don’t like critters!
Mason and Audrey after finishing the garden. You can’t tell from the picture, but they are VERY muddy.
Dying Easter eggs. Don’t mind me sans makeup. Audrey looks cute though and yes, that is Maggie Simpson on her shirt…Thanks Fullmer family! It finally fits.
Audrey’s Easter Basket. Not too much there, but she LOVED it! Gotta love Target’s $1 area!
My pretty Audrey Fairy. We dressed up the other day, it was so much fun. She loves Abby Cadabby and the Flying Fairy School on Sesame Street.

5 comments:
Your yard is ENORMOUS!!!! Good luck on your garden... you may be growing muddy buddies! Audrey is growing so fast. We put your address in Google Maps and get a 3-D view of your house! I don't know if you've ever used it, but it's awesome. I tried Scott and Amanda's house, but it didn't show too much. When we did it for Uncle Bruce's house in Palm Springs, it shows him taking out the garbage! Weird.
She is so cute Elise! I love Easter so much. It brings back so many fun memories with our family!!
That is the cutest little girl in the world! I bet her Grandma's love her and miss her terribly.
She is such a doll! I love the garden! How fun. Looks like Tennessee life is pretty good.
We missed the crap out of you guys at 2nd Easter :( But I'm glad you had fun! Audrey is getting so big and just when I think she cant possibly get any cuter....you put wings on her! You're killing me!! Love you guys- Tara
Post a Comment