Oh the fun of having a little girl! I am excited for things like this and not sure I can handle it all at the same time. As long as my girl is as fun as Audrey, I think we will be ok. :)
I'm w/ Robyn...beyond adorable until she breaks ALL of your stuff and then in turn has way, way, WAY more than you ever had :) She's worth it all! Love ya- Tara
Mason and I were married in May of 2006. We are currently living in Memphis where Mason is going to Southern College of Optometry to become an Optometrist! I was using my degree from Utah State to work for the Division of Child and Family Services. We have one daughter named Audrey and she's growing way too fast! We are loving Memphis...just wish we got to see Mason more often!
5 comments:
Oh the fun of having a little girl! I am excited for things like this and not sure I can handle it all at the same time. As long as my girl is as fun as Audrey, I think we will be ok. :)
So cute!! Now just keep an eye on YOUR jewelry!
I'm w/ Robyn...beyond adorable until she breaks ALL of your stuff and then in turn has way, way, WAY more than you ever had :) She's worth it all! Love ya- Tara
I love it! She is absolutely adorable!!! and I think everyone should wear two pairs of sunglasses on their head- very stylish!
Post a Comment