Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Early Birthday Audrey!!!

I can’t believe that Audrey is going to be 2 on Saturday! 

The time since Audrey was born has flown by, but at the same time, sometimes I can’t believe that Audrey has only been in our lives for two years!

There are two others students that have kids that were born the same week as Audrey.  We thought it would fun to have a combined birthday party for them. 

Unfortunately, Mason had two comprehensive finals the morning after Audrey’s party, so he wasn’t able to go.  Before Audrey and I left to go to the party, we lit Audrey’s candles and let her open her present from us so Mason could be there.

001

Audrey posing with her cake.  And showing her new weird “cheese” smile.

002

Opening the present…again with the weird “cheese” smile.

003

So excited when she saw what it was!

004

Yay! She loved her princess baby!

005

Audrey and the two others celebrating their birthdays…Desmond and Jaxon. All turned 2 this week!

006

Audrey trying to blow out her candles.  It took her about 20 tries before she got them blown out.