Mason’s school threw an Easter Egg hunt for a fundraiser that we took Audrey to. It turned out that only about 15 kids were there and the school had hidden about 500 eggs. Needless to say, Audrey got A LOT of candy!
Searching through the bushes for eggs.
“See daddy?”
After the egg hunt, the kids had a blast jumping off things that they shouldn’t have been playing on…oops!
Whee!
A new playground opened up close by us. It’s about the coolest park I have ever seen. I’ll have to post some wide shots of the playground later.
Look how huge the slide is! I’ve seen 5-6 kids going down at the same time before!
She couldn’t get enough of this swing…she loved it!
Cheese!

1 comment:
She is such a doll! That does look like a fun park to play on. And I can't believe you are that close to having a little one! Good luck!! Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment