Ohhhhh! So cute! Does Audrey love him, or is she not quite sure? You look amazing!!!! And I didn't know your hair was so long!!!! Congrats!! Miss you guys!
I'm so happy for you!! Love the name too. Audrey looks so cute. It was fun texting while you were in labor! Call me sometime and we can really talk. Love you!
Mason and I were married in May of 2006. We are currently living in Memphis where Mason is going to Southern College of Optometry to become an Optometrist! I was using my degree from Utah State to work for the Division of Child and Family Services. We have one daughter named Audrey and she's growing way too fast! We are loving Memphis...just wish we got to see Mason more often!
10 comments:
So Sweet! Congratulations!
I love him. Hims cute.
Ohhhhh! So cute! Does Audrey love him, or is she not quite sure? You look amazing!!!! And I didn't know your hair was so long!!!! Congrats!! Miss you guys!
Congrats! He is so cute and you look amazing in that last picture!
You two make such cute kids! I can't wait to get my hands on both of them. Love you all!
I'm so happy for you!! Love the name too. Audrey looks so cute. It was fun texting while you were in labor! Call me sometime and we can really talk. Love you!
You look so good for having just given birth! I am so jealous!
He is so adorable. And Audrey looks like the big sister already!! So cute. We are so glad he is here and you look great!
He is a doll. Can't wait to see him!! Give him lots of kisses from me.
So cute. Audrey looks like a good big sister. Congratulations.
Post a Comment