Audrey being Audrey…silly. Plus, the outfit is just so dang cute!
Audrey, “eeew, Husson poopie”.
4th of July. We went to a Redbirds baseball game. They had fireworks afterwards. It was super fun. And yes, Audrey is doing an Irish jig in the bottom picture!
Can you tell which is Audrey and which is Hudson? Yes, ok. Mason doesn’t agree with me, but for some reason the only time I think they look alike is when they are in the tub. They were both about 8 weeks in these pictures. Hudson is in the top one and Audrey on the bottom…assuming you didn’t already know that, cause apparently they look very different.
Stripey…plus Hudson looks like he’s smiling…a little bit.
Ummm….yeah. This is what happens when you’re nursing and assume that Audrey’s being so quiet because she’s being a good girl. Nope…silence always means big trouble! Oh, and note to self…Audrey can reach the sharpies! I couldn’t help laughing though, when after looking at herself in the mirror, she came up to me and said, “ Mama, I a tiger. Raaarrrh!”
Jamjams…Audrey sure loves her little brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment