Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Audrey Loves Frogs

Understatement of the century!!!

One of the cool things about living in the hot, humid, jungle that is Memphis…is that there are a ton of frogs! And Audrey loves frogs! So does Mason…me, not so much.  I don’t want to touch them. Audrey and Mason venture outside every once in a while to catch frogs.  Audrey likes to put them in her water table and transfer them one by one into her bucket…and then back to the water table.

114

102

If you look closely, you can see the frog mid-air, jumping from Audrey’s hand.  It’s just to the right of her hands. 

104

106

108

Don’t worry…the frog survived.

113

Two frogs at once…my worst nightmare! Yuck!

 

*Stay tuned for posts about Audrey’s 1st birthday and Christmas, 2nd birthday and Christmas and a few more.  Yep…finally got the pics off the other camera.  The cord has been lost for 2 years and I just figured out how to get them off without using the cord.  I’m very technically savvy…if you can’t tell!

1 comment:

Andrew and Heather said...

I am right there with ya on the frog issue. I hate them and their crap they leave all over my porch!