Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lots of Pictures!

Pretty sure this is the type of entry that everyone likes the best anyways!

034

I told Audrey to make a scary face and this is what she gave me!

037

Trying cereal…yes, the bib is pink.

038

hmm…it’s ok.

041

But, I like the bib better!

058

What a smiley boy!

001

Audrey took this picture of herself on the ipod. I love it…so pretty!

0919110909

We had a late night…this is Audrey still sleeping at 11 am.

audrey toilet

How bad of a mom am I that I would take a picture before helping her?

audrey wedding

Audrey calls this dress up her “married”.

hudson car

Yep…he’s already in this…and this was almost a month ago.

hudson swing

Hudson may or may not have slipped out of the swing…whoops. He was still happy though. The good mom points keep adding up as I took of picture of this…with the swing banging him in the belly… before picking him up.

potty booty

Audrey’s potty training bribing booty. Each time Audrey had an accident we took away one of her toys... that she earned for going potty. Needless to say, it was a rough couple of days.

snake

And last, but not least, this is the snake that Mason found in the back yard.  Yes, it’s small…but it’s still a SNAKE!!!

4 comments:

Michelle@ Learning to Be a Mom said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only "good" mom out there. And I'm especially glad you took a picture before pulling her out of the toilet. Sterling and I got a good laugh out of it.

Whitney said...

Love all the pictures. Just catching up on your blog ... such beautiful children you guys have!

Luna said...

The pictures are so great! The one in the toilet is pretty funny and cute!

The Sullengers said...

I think the same way about taking pics of funny things before helping them, so don't feel too bad!