Friday, November 18, 2011

Hudson, 6 Months

Holy Cow! How is it possible that Hudson is already 6 months old? It breaks my heart a little!  He is still a tiny infant in my mind! What’s worse is that most of our family hasn’t met him yet.

012

Seriously! Are you kidding me! What a stinkin’ cute little boy!

At six months he is:

*sitting up

*rolling from his back to his belly

*eating crackers and sitting in the high chair

*nowhere near sleeping through the night…it’s killing me!

*super clingy to his mama. (seriously, the other day I was folding laundry and he would cry when whatever I was folding covered my face!)

004

005

No way Audrey could stay out of the pictures!

011

Tee hee!

 

We can’t wait to go home for the holidays so Hudson can meet all of his family!

008

4 comments:

Michelle@ Learning to Be a Mom said...

It's both exciting and sad to see how fast they grow. Emma is nine months old and still not sleeping through the night. I don't think I'll ever feel well rested again.

Whitney said...

SO SO handsome! I wanna see that little guy (and you)! Are you gonna be home for Thanksgiving or Xmas?

Thelma said...

OH! this is so Painful!! I want to hug that kid!

The Sullengers said...

I think my heart goes out more to boys with the name of Hudson - but this little guy is so cute!