Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mason Builds a Table

Ever since we built our pergola, we’ve have some extra wood in our shed.  In an attempt to start clearing things out, Mason used some of that wood to build Audrey and Hudson a table for the backyard.  Mason threw the table together super fast and then we let Audrey paint the table.  I honestly can’t believe we didn’t do this sooner.  Both kids have just loved having the table!

008

010

012

Audrey is starting to look much older, and it’s freaking me out!

014

Isn’t it so cute?!

006

here’s our 1 picture from Easter…whoops.

020

Audrey was posing for me in the grass.  For some reason, whenever I have the camera out, she does this. 

002

Hudson has discovered the stairs…which is also freaking me out!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That is a darling table. I need one of those! And Audrey looks a lot older in that picture you took of her. She is a doll.