Ok…more like our last month in Tennessee.
Never thought I’d have to worry about Hudson getting in my makeup! I’m pretty sure he had some help from his older sister.
We found Audrey like this one night. She called the umbrella her “wedding”. She had seen some like it in mine and Mason’s wedding pictures.
We ABSOLUTELY loved having Gracie, Ean and Grandma in town for a week. And, yes this is one of the 2 pictures that we took while they were here. We had a blast making shirts and candy and going to the mall!
We spent lots of time in the back yard playing in the water!
We were so blessed to have such good friends while we were in Tennessee. One of our favorite things was our dinner group that we had with some of the other students. The next pictures were taken at the last one we were able to go to.
Audrey and her friend Kaitlynn
Audrey and her friend Hayden
Huds trying to sneak food
Elise and good friend, Monica
All the wives. We had such good time together!
Kate Winters, Monica Jackman, Laura Zollinger, Larysa Border, Me, Luna Fischer, Alisha Jenkins, and Ashley Watt
This past spring and summer Audrey was part of a playschool group. We did it with some other kids in our ward. Audrey had so much fun every week.
Malik Perkins, Audrey, Derek Simmons and Spencer
I loved getting to spend time with other moms too!
Me, Katrina Perkins and Andrea Simmons. So sad that I didn’t get any pictures with Linsday Wilkins and her cute boys Preston and Skyler.
The last Wednesday we were in town the cute Young Women in our ward came and helped clean our house. I was glad to be able to see the girls one last time. I loved my calling in Young Womens so much and I am going to miss the girls and the other leaders. I really hope I can keep up with them through facebook. I have a feeling the a lot of the girls will also got to BYU so maybe I can see some of them out here!
The girls who came that night. They are all such good girls.
When I thought about leaving the house for the last time I would get really emotional. But, I think I must have gotten all of my emotions out before hand cause when the time came, I was just ready to get on the road and get the long drive over with!
One last picture in the front room. Please excuse how gross we look. It was 5:30 in the morning!
We will never forget our time in Memphis. It was and will be one of the most defining moments of our life. We learned so much about who we are as a family and as individuals. We made so many good friends, many that we may not see ever again and that makes up so very sad. We were lucky to be part of a ward that loved us instantly and helped us more than we can ever express. We grew to love the South with all of it’s quirks and will really miss it. We had quite the adventure with our house and all the interesting things that come with remodeling but we learned so much and gained the confidence to be able to do it again.
We left part of our hearts in Memphis.

1 comment:
Love that post! I literally loathe moving. But it always brings you to another adventure. (at least that's what I tell Mackay :) Make sure to let us know where y'all are going!
Post a Comment