When we thought of moving back to Utah, we thought we would be going to either St. George or Huntington just about every weekend. It turns out that we were way to busy!
Our good friends, the Jackman’s invited us to spend that night at their cabin. It was so much fun! We had a blast chatting by the fire and the kids loved being in the mountains.
I was able to meet up with my college roomates. It was so good to reminisce and catch up!
We went with Mason’s family to the alpine slides in Park City. We had so much fun, but I almost had a heart attack on the ski lift ride up to the top of the mountain!
Audrey got to ride a horse at Thanksgiving point. It was so fun to meet up with my friends and their kids. They all played so well together. It made me really happy.
I can’t believe that just 3 of us have this many kids!
I missed the last few sleepovers with my fun friends from high school. I was so happy to finally be able to go again. We always have so much fun and get along like we see each other everyday. We stayed up till 3 am just chatting. I am so happy to have such fun girls in my life!

1 comment:
Glad you guys are having so much fun back in Utah. I am sure it is nice to be back "home". We miss you guys!
Post a Comment