Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had Christmas in Huntington with Mason’s family this year.  It was so nice to not have to get on a plane and pack for 2 weeks.  We are so happy to be home!

We had a grand total of 26 people  for Christmas.  It was pretty crazy!

I had to take advantage of having all 14 grandkids in the same place…I tried to take some pictures.  See for yourself how well they turned out!

IMG_4591

IMG_4592

IMG_4593

 

It snowed a lot while we were in Huntington.  The kids had a blast getting pulled in the canoe!

IMG_4597

IMG_4600

 

Tara and I made all of the pajama pants for Christmas…that’s 26 pairs.  We were so relieved to see that they all fit who they were made for!

Traditional Christmas Eve picture…

IMG_4640

That night they also performed a nativity.  Audrey  got to be Mary and had a blast.

IMG_4643

IMG_4649

Who can spot cinderella next to baby Jesus?

 

Christmas morning pics to come.

No comments: