Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend Extravaganza!

Ok...I just thought this picture was funny...Mason was making cookies and spilled flour everywhere!

After our first round of shopping...this was about 8 am. This was about half of what we ended up buying. We are Elise, Angie, Ashley, Tara, Thelma, Cathy and Becky. And of course when we were about 5 miles from home, we "blew a rod". Actually, the tire blew out, and we were so tired, that it wasn't scary at all, but really really funny. This is us when we couldn't stop laughing after the tire blew out.

Thanksgiving weekend was a blast! Mason and I had Thanksgiving with his family in Emery County. After dinner, all of the girls headed back up north to hit the Black Friday Sales. It was my first time hitting the sales, and can I just say....CRAZY! After pigging out on gas station nachos and searching through all the ads, we went to bed at about 12. We then woke up at 3:30 to hit the sale at Kohl's that started at 4. After shopping the whole day and laughing at everything because we were deliriously tired, we finally got back to Emery County at about 5 on Friday. On Saturday, we crafted from about 10 in the morning until about 10 at night. I made some really cute things, maybe I will post some pictures later.

7 comments:

Sunflower Mama said...

It sounds like you had a really fun weekend! They look like a bunch of fun gals! My friend and I did the shopping thing and were out since 11am (there was a "midnight madness"- which should've been call "midnight totally insane to do this then continue shopping is more insane"...)Were you guys talking crazy- cuz I was talking about toilet paper but I meant that I needed wrapping paper- and I knew I just probably sounded crazy- I cannot believe how delirious we were!;-) Glad to see you got tons of things though! That's awesome. Wait until you have kids ;-)

Camille said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. Someday I might have to try the crazy early shopping thing. It looks like it was a fun adventure.

Anonymous said...

I have never gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving...it just seems more stressful than useful. I hate crowds and waiting in line. Good deals are nice but I am not patient enough.

Brooke said...

That is super crazy you found me!! AWESOME!! You guys look like you are having tons of fun!! This is great now we can keep up with each other!!!

Hillary said...

Looks like lots of fun. Come check out my blog.
Hillary

Camie said...

Elise,

This is Camie (Ence) Schwartz. Don't be mad I look at your blog. You are so darling its fun to see what you are up too. It looks like shopping was a hilarious and successful time. Just thought I would drop a note and say hello.

Camie said...

Elise,

This is Camie Schwartz. Don't be mad I look at your blog. Its so fun to check in and see what you are up to. YOu are so cute. It looks like shopping was a hilarious and successful time.