Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Crafts, Snow, Football, and Pizza

So, here are some random pictures from this past week. Notice the crafts....I'm proud of myself...I'm pretty new at the whole crafting thing. I spent all day working on them...andI think they are really cute!
We had our first big snow storm of the season last Saturday. We had about seven inches at my house! Also, on Saturaday, we went to a Football game at the U. Mason's friend plays for Snow College and they were playing in the Junior College National Championship game. It was snowing so hard during the game! We sat up really high in the stands so we were under the announcers booth and wouldn't be in the snow. Notice how bundled up we were! I was sure that I would lose a few toes before the game ended.
After the football game, we ate with Mason's friends at "The Pie". We ordered a Giant pizza, and it was HUGE! I added a picture of Mason after he had eaten only two peices! What a wimp! He was stuffed! We got through about half of the pizza before we were all too sick to keep eating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff girl. Man that's a huge pizza!