Monday, December 10, 2007

My Clients on the News!

So, if you watched Channel Two News today, you may have seen the story about the 2 year old boy that fell out of the Third Floor Window. Well, he is my client! He is in the states custody and is on a trial home placement. I went to the hospital to see him and he is doing really good! It's truly a miracle. He only has a few scrapes and a bruised lung. No broken bones! The doctor said that an adult wouldn't have survived the fall, but because he is so light, the impact wasn't as bad.

3 comments:

Sunflower Mama said...

Oh my goodness! That is crazy! I can't believe he survived! He's in great hands with you on his side ;-)

Megs said...

whyyy.. hello Elise! I am glad you have a blog! I like to blog while I am bored BORED BORED at work! I finally got a digi camera, so from now on, my blog should include pics! Hope all is well.. good crap we HAVE to get together! You, Chrisin, and get Jill and Sarah to come down too!!

Emily & Rayden said...

oh my gosh!! i didnt even hear about that today. i watched the news, but i must have missed that part. that is so sad though, but also its so good!! i'm glad he is okay. you're so sweet and nice to visit him!