Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ABC Tag

Ok...Michelle Tagged me forever ago, and since I don't have anything more exciting to write about...I'll do it! A- Attached or Single? Attached B- Best Friend? Masey baby...I also love FAT and my family a lot as well C- Cake or pie? Cake all the way...especially if it comes from Costco D- Day of choice? Saturday...I used to be able to sleep in, but now I have to take Mason to school at 7:30....I know! School on Saturday...who does that? E- Essential Item? My pink volcom hoodie that now has a hole in the arm...it goes everywhere with me! F- Favorite Color? Pink and Aqua G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears! Gummy worms are disgusting! H- Home town? St. George, Ut I- Favorite Indulgence? Frozen Yogurt at Maverik and Spinach Artichoke dip J- January or July? July! P.S. My birthday is July 14th! K- Kids? Nope...and not pregnant either L- Life isn't complete without? hmmm... an internet connection? M- Marriage date? May 13th, 2006....Holla, Kari! N- Number of brothers and sisters? 4 brothers, 2 sisters O- Oranges or Apples? ripe oranges, and fuji apples P- Phobia and fears? I am scared to death that I am going to get in a horrible car accident Q- Quote? "I wish I had a dollar for every dollar that I spent cause....WAHOO, I'd have all my money back!" R- Reason to smile? Knowing that I am loved S- Season of choice? I hope this means spices, cause I really love Lawry's....I also love Spring T- Tag three people? Camille hasn't done it yet, so I tag her again! U- Unknown fact about me? I was born two months early V- Vegetable? I love most veggies, I can't single out just one W- Worst habit? I tend to stick my foot in my mouth a lot lately...just ask Mason, he's got lots of stories X-Ray or Ultrasound? I've had both. X-ray for a sprained wrist, Ultrasound to check out my gallbladder Y- Your favorite food? Mexican food that's really really Americanized Z- Zodiac sign? Cancer

3 comments:

Kari said...

holla back!

Whitney said...

Hey Elise! Just thought I would say hello...

Sunflower Mama said...

I love reading these things! I will get to doing my tag soon! I love, love, love your quote! I laughed so hard! Miss ya!