Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Grandma's Yellow Purse!

My sister Robyn had a bunch of my grandma's old purses. She found this one and thought that it looked like something I would like. Heck Yes! I have a feeling that if my grandma was still alive, we would get along really well! I have no idea how old the purse is, but I'm in need of a new purse and I hope it's not too fragile for me!

4 comments:

Camie said...

Okay I think it is darling. I even love it more due to the fact that it was your ganny's. Good find!

Anonymous said...

When my great-grandma passed, my sister took a bunch of her little sweaters and some shirts. She altered a few of them and to this day she still wears them. I wore them back in the day when she was still living at home. I love finds like that. I got a retro adidas jacket for 4$ at goodwill once. I love thrift stores!

Sunflower Mama said...

That really looks like you too! When are you coming down next?

Whitney said...

I love it! Was it Grandma Elsie's or another grandma?