Here's a good shot of her face...it's already changed so much!
Failed "photo shoot" shot. I think she looks cute though!
Mason's idea of a perfect day...xbox and holding Audrey
Mason and I tried to do our own photo shoot only to discover that we both really stink at taking pictures....so I guess we're going to Target to get some really good ones. Here's some pictures from the last week or so....I can't believe she's already almost two weeks old!
She's doing so good! We got really lucky with a good baby. Last night she actually slept for six hours before I woke her up to feed her! She's starting to recognize the difference between night and day...and I get to sleep longer...yipee!


7 comments:
So cute! What a doll. I swear that 2nd picture of her looked so much like Brooklyn I flipped for a sec! Glad to hear you can get some more zzz's!xoxo
ps we need more pics
Yes, seriously, Arynne's right. We do need more pictures. We can't seem to get enough of her. What a little cutie!!
K, I LOVE the name Audrey! So cute. And she is one beautiful baby! There a lot of newborns that look scary...but not Audrey...she is so dang cute!! Congrats again!
Can you say ADORABLE!!! I'm finally coming up on Monday!!! Hopefully I can come see you while I'm up there, and get to see that cute little girl!!! Missed you guys at Christmas, can't wait to see ya!
She is SOOOO cute!! Congrats!!!
She is so adorable. I'm glad she is doing so well and you are getting some sleep. Let us know when you will be blessing her.
what a doll!
Post a Comment