elise i'm so excited! i've been wondering about you but I didn't want to call and bug ya since I'm sure you've been busy! but today is wednesday, so maybe she's here as I'm writing this! :) i know what its like to be late, and it sucks! so i'm sure you're ready. dont forget to send us pictures! love you guys!
Mason and I were married in May of 2006. We are currently living in Memphis where Mason is going to Southern College of Optometry to become an Optometrist! I was using my degree from Utah State to work for the Division of Child and Family Services. We have one daughter named Audrey and she's growing way too fast! We are loving Memphis...just wish we got to see Mason more often!
6 comments:
I totally understand, I went over by only 3 days and felt so ready. Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures!
Hooray! Can't wait!!
Now remember...her name is going to be Fiona. I'm going to name my first baby girl Adelaide Elise, but she'll go by Elise.
man I think that is crazy. Good luck with the delivery!
Good Luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures!
elise i'm so excited! i've been wondering about you but I didn't want to call and bug ya since I'm sure you've been busy! but today is wednesday, so maybe she's here as I'm writing this! :) i know what its like to be late, and it sucks! so i'm sure you're ready. dont forget to send us pictures! love you guys!
Post a Comment