Yippee!! What a beautiful little baby girl. I love the her name and I am so glad she is finally here!! Take care of yourself and can't wait to see her.
yay!! she's such a cutie! good luck sleeping! i'm not so sure you'll ever get the right amount of sleep again, but good luck anyway! can't wait to see you guys! :)
Mason and I were married in May of 2006. We are currently living in Memphis where Mason is going to Southern College of Optometry to become an Optometrist! I was using my degree from Utah State to work for the Division of Child and Family Services. We have one daughter named Audrey and she's growing way too fast! We are loving Memphis...just wish we got to see Mason more often!
12 comments:
YEAH!!!! What a wonderful little angle!!!
Congratz' guys!!! Can't wait to get to meet her!!!
. . . Good luck getting ANY sleep for the next 18 years!!! :o)
Congratulations! She's adorable. I love her hair. So cute.
She is so adorable! I love the hair! Way cute name too!
Too Damn Cute! Congrats!
She is so cute!!!!
I can't wait to meet her.....
Yippee!! What a beautiful little baby girl. I love the her name and I am so glad she is finally here!! Take care of yourself and can't wait to see her.
Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you mommy Elise. I can't wait to see her. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Congrats to you both. Now life really begins. =)
Wahoo!!! She is so cute. I'm glad everything went well and can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! She is too Cute.
yay!! she's such a cutie! good luck sleeping! i'm not so sure you'll ever get the right amount of sleep again, but good luck anyway! can't wait to see you guys! :)
Congrats. She is so cute.
Adorable! She looks so cute!
Post a Comment