So, we finally got around to doing a photo shoot for Audrey. I thought they turned out pretty good considering that Mason and I are both amatures(spelling?).Audrey also met her namesake...her great great Aunt Audrey...Mason's grandmother's sister. Aunt Audrey was so excited to hold the baby...it was so sweet. I'm really glad that we were able to meet her and get pictures with her.
We are blessing Audrey next Sunday...I can't wait to get her all dressed up in my old dress!

5 comments:
Your pictures turned out darling! And that's so great that you were able to get a picture of her with her namesake. What a special keepsake.
She is SO sweet!! One month already?!?! Time seems to go so much faster when you have little ones!! Enjoy her while she is so small!
Sooo cute! Make sure to take lots of pictures in your blessing dress because I wanna see!!!
I almost forgot ... I love the black and white one with her daddy - too sweet!
Hey, Elise! Our family blog is going private. Will you send me your e-mail address (angiepick(at)gmail(dot)com) so I can send you an invite?
Post a Comment