Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whoops...Blessing Day Pictures!

We tried to get a nice family picture...no one was cooperating! So precious!!!
Look at how chubby she's getting! I bought this beanie forever ago and it finally fits her a little bit!
We couldn't resist taking some pictures with Mason's nephews looking at Audrey
Mason's sister Tara was awesome and took some cute pictures for us after the blessing
She was smiling so big!
Audrey's blessing was last Sunday...whoops! It was such a wonderful day and Mason gave Audrey an awesome blessing. I was so excited to see family! That night however....I was up for hours with a migraine...not fun!
Audrey is getting so chubby...I love it! She has a Dr's appointment in a few weeks and I can't wait to find out how much she has gained since the last appointment!

6 comments:

Sunflower Mama said...

Oh Elise! I wish we could've been there! You look fab and she is so adorable! I love that last picture of her laughing. What a fun little personality she has!

Crystal said...

I love the chubby cheeks. You just can't get enough of them. She looked really pretty in her blessing dress.

Whitney said...

Love her. She looks like the happiest little baby! What a special little girl you two have!!

Megs said...

love her chubby cheecks. Again with the double standard. Darling beanie... I hated hats as baby.. my head was so freaking huge they always hurt me.

Cami Kidd said...

I love that beanie picture. So sweet!

cami said...

k i love all those pictures. She is so dang cute.