Audrey just learned how to make big splashes in the bathtub. She likes it until the water splashes her in the face. CAUTION: This is most likely only entertaining to family members!
OH....so cute to see you guys with a baby! She is growing up already!! Man time flies!! She is so cute!! I hope we can actually get moved up there someday before you move.
Mason and I were married in May of 2006. We are currently living in Memphis where Mason is going to Southern College of Optometry to become an Optometrist! I was using my degree from Utah State to work for the Division of Child and Family Services. We have one daughter named Audrey and she's growing way too fast! We are loving Memphis...just wish we got to see Mason more often!
4 comments:
she is so cute!
What a sweet girl. I'm so glad I got to hold her! Yay!!
Oh I love it! She is such a doll! I'm so glad we finally got to meet her, hold her, kiss her!
OH....so cute to see you guys with a baby! She is growing up already!! Man time flies!! She is so cute!! I hope we can actually get moved up there someday before you move.
Post a Comment