A couples of weeks ago, we decided to re-do our upstairs bathroom. We weren’t originally planning on doing anything to it, but we figured that since we updated the rest of the house, we should probably do that room too.
We scraped off wallpaper, painted, put molding around the mirror and hung up decorations. And, that was it!!! WE WERE COMPLETELY DONE FIXING UP THE HOUSE!
I was very excited, so I started telling all of my friends out here that we were done…yipee! No more than 24 hours passed before all went to pot in the kitchen ( See post below). Oh well…good thing Mase and I are a good team!
BEFORE
AFTER
(I just realized that these pics don’t look that different! Ha! Trust me, It looks a lot better).

3 comments:
I want to put molding around our mirror. It just looks better...plus all the painting I've done around it doesn't look awesome. ha
It does look different and it looks great!! So cute!
That is awful about your kitchen! Not to mention the creepy raccoon. Way to be tough. I would have been done and sending brett out there after the first trip. :)
It looks great! Will you please come decorate my house? That is to bad about the kitchen! Love Ya.
Post a Comment