Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crafting With Audrey

Poor Audrey has been cooped up in the house a lot lately, so I thought I would let her make a big mess and help me cover some pine cones from our back yard with sprinkles.  She had a blast. She made a huge mess.  She ate A LOT of sprinkles!

032

034

035

036

038

039

Notice the sprinkles on her eyelids?

4 comments:

Larysa said...

That is a fun craft! I love that she has them on every possible surface of her face. LoL

Robyn S said...

Yummy! She is growing up so fast!! She's not a baby anymore, she's a little girl!

Anonymous said...

What did you do with the pine cones? You are a mucho mucho better mom than me...you see cute craft to do with Audrey and I see HUGE mess to clean up afterwards :) -Tara

The Figgins said...

She looks so much like you! Super cute. I can't wait 'til my little guy is big enough for craft projects.

Your Cousin,
Jill