What? I had NO idea you were pregnant! This comes as such a shock! You guys did such a great job at not slipping and telling anyone. (He,He,-Just kidding, Mason) We are excited for you guys and I'm glad that we will be prego together!
Mason and I were married in May of 2006. We are currently living in Memphis where Mason is going to Southern College of Optometry to become an Optometrist! I was using my degree from Utah State to work for the Division of Child and Family Services. We have one daughter named Audrey and she's growing way too fast! We are loving Memphis...just wish we got to see Mason more often!
6 comments:
Yay for you! Congrats!
This is super cute! I am so happy for you guys!
What? I had NO idea you were pregnant! This comes as such a shock! You guys did such a great job at not slipping and telling anyone. (He,He,-Just kidding, Mason)
We are excited for you guys and I'm glad that we will be prego together!
What fun! Congratulations
It's about time you made it public...I just hope you get feeling better!!
I am just now reading this!! CONGRATS!!! I had no idea ...
Post a Comment