Some of you have already seen most of these pictures through text messages…but, I’ve just got to remember these!
Hudson right after getting his 2 month shots…he wasn’t going to let a little pain ruin his day. This also counts as his official “2 Months Old” picture. P.S. Holy Chubby! He’s really not that chubby in real life, the angle really exaggerates it.
I let Audrey help me paint one of my frames. She was in complete heaven!
Don’t leave the girl alone with Hudson…she WILL take his diaper off…and steal his binkie.
That’s lotion all over her face. She came up to me and said “loot mom, pitty eyes”.
This was right before Hudson and I got sprayed with that hose. I was trying to take a picture of Hudson cause he was smiling, but I got the little sneak in action instead!

4 comments:
Love your pics. Miss you.
Cute, cute!!
The one of Auds changing Hudson is my screensaver. It makes me laugh everytime I open my phone :)
classic! at first you want to cry, but all u can do is laugh!
Post a Comment