Monday, September 19, 2011

Good Life

The ending is super cute. It's worth the wait.

8 comments:

Thelma said...

So Cute! I am so proud of my Memphis kids! There is so much love in this home. Mase made the best decision in his live when he decided not to let this St. George nerd get away from him. We love all of you so much!!

Robyn S said...

Soooo cute! It makes me miss you guys so much! I can't wait to meet Hudson!

The Sullengers said...

I love baby laughs and videos! I made one for Hudson so I'll have to do one with Roxie too! Thanks for sharing!

taraottesem said...

As Leify would say, "oh. My. Dosh." that is too too cute!! And is it lame that I teared up a little? I couldn't agree more with my mom, Elise is the BEST!!! I am so happy Mason tricked you into marrying him and having such gorgeous (seriously could that girl be any more beautiful?!?!)kids. The ending is precious. I MISS ALL YOUR GUTS!!!!! :(

Cami Kidd said...

That was awesome. Perfect song! This is the good life! Miss you.

Angie said...

So incredibly cute! I can't believe I have never even met Hudson and he is so big. And Audrey, she is getting so grown up. I miss you guys sooooo much! And I agree, how Mason ever tricked Elise into marrying him is beyond me!! I love you all, give Hudson and Audrey big kisses from me.

Angie said...

Just watched it for the second time, and it is even better. Teared up a bit myself, Toot.

Sterling and Michelle said...

So cute. I can't believe how big he is already. It seems like you just barely had him.