We had so much fun this year! Audrey has been obsessed with Halloween for the past two months, so we couldn’t wait for it to finally be here! Audrey wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween…just ask anyone that she saw at church, the gym,the grocery store…basically anywhere we went!
We started celebrating on the Friday before Halloween. We found a pattern for a Cinderella pumpkin and you can bet that Audrey made sure that happened!
Sweet boy! Eating crackers for the first time!
Audrey loved helping and didn’t get grossed out by the pumpkin innards at all!
Once the carving began, Audrey was happy to just color on the baby pumpkins with a sharpie!
Friday night was our ward Trunk or Treat. Audrey was SO excited to FINALLY be able to wear her costume(thanks Tootie…or if you’re Audrey, thanks Turtie!).
Showing off her costume.
Our little Memphis Tiger! I totally LOVED this costume!
Audrey and Spencer. Can you even believe how cute these two are? He was seriously dressed up at Prince Charming! The nursery leader has told me that these two are inseparable during nursery. How fitting!
Seriously! Hudson just might have to be Prince Charming next year! It’s so stinking cute!
Poor Hudson had his hat falling on his eyes all night!
This is how I found Hudson when I got home from cleaning up the Trunk or Treat. He had cried himself to sleep and pulled the bumper over his body. He does this every time he cries himself to sleep. Might be time to remove it!
Audrey and Hudson and Hayden and Ryder.
On Halloween day we went to Mason’s school. They decorate all of the suites in the clinic and let the kids come to get treats.
Hayden and Audrey playing in the jungle…I mean optical.
All the starts aligned and Cinderella was at Mason’s school. I so wish I cold have captured the look on Audrey’s face when she saw her! It was so precious!
They compared dresses and shoes…
Cinderella taught her how to hold her hands like a princess…
and gave her a glitter star on her face!
We had planned on going trick or treating after dinner with Audrey’s friend in the ward, but Hudson fell asleep really early and Audrey brought me her pajamas at like 6:30 and said she was sooo tired! I think all of the excitement of meeting Cinderella was too much for her!
Hudson loves the Johnny Jump Up! And just look at those chunky thighs!
Holy Long Post! Congratulations if you made it this far cause there’s another one just below!

1 comment:
I want to see the Cinderella Pumpkin! I can't believe how big Hudson is...and I haven't even got to hold him and kiss him yet. I need to book some flights to Memphis ASAP!!!
Post a Comment