Sunday, March 30, 2008

Look What I Made!

Not the best picture...but... Mason's mom bought me a rag quilt kit a while ago and I decided to put it together this weekend. It's hard to really tell what it looks like, but it's cute...I swear! I really enjoyed myself when I was putting it together and I think I will try to sew more often! Thanks Thelma! P.S. My shirt is cute in real life...it doesn't look like a mumu!

8 comments:

Camille said...

Wow Elise that's impressive.

Crystal said...

Super Cute!!! I didn't know you are so crafty!

cami said...

that is really cute. I love making rag quilts.

Whitney said...

You are so crafty! I seriously would love to learn how to do something like that. And as for the peeps - they remind me of Grandma Elsie's as well! Funny!! I am not really a fan of them, but Matt and Mack love them . . .

Megs said...

why do you think your shirt looks like a mumu?! I am moving to Salt Lake TOMORROW, and couldn't be happier! Please lets get together with Christin a lot! Plus Jill is moving to SL for the summer too! eh? EH??

The Rogers Family said...

Elise it is super cute!!!Great Job!

Camie said...

I totally want to 'attempt' one of these quilts. Nice job...

I was totaly hoping you were really wearing a moo moo. That would've been sweet!

Robyn S said...

Well, you know that since you're the crafty one in the family you're going to have to do projects for me too!! j/k As always, you did a great job and its really cute.