Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Love This!

This has been going around....I love it!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Tobler's said...

I remember in 9th grade coming over to your house for lunch and eating tomato soup with popcorn on top! :)

Crystal said...

I remember driving you, Angie, and Amy to dance class, You guys were ALWAYS at our house, and I remember thinking Angie had such good friends. I hope the pregnancy is going well.

jill said...

this is too hard, i love the movie moments, concerts, the you-me-and matt in class moments, and of course the all time fav is our "true aggie" night experience!!!

Robyn S said...

Sooooooooo many memories. Heres a couple: 1-when we were really little and we shared a bed. one night you made me really mad by crossing that invisible line down the middle of the bed...so I kicked you and you went flying off the bed. 2-How you used to always roll of the bed, and then under it...making it hard to find you in the morning. 3-Dixie Chicks concert in Las Vegas (I ended up liking Michelle Branch more). 4-Double Dare...my creative way to get you and Kristi to clean our room, when I should have just cleaned it myself and saved an hour. 5-Titanic phase...need I say more??

Anonymous said...

Our attempt to save a young soul by having "Brittany night."

Megs said...

hmmm... I remember after a fateful event in your relationship with Mason ( sort of a rocky event..) I went with you to get your oil changed- or something for your car. and we sat and talked about it... hmm that wasn't a very happy memory, lets go with this one. Remember the time you and Sarah and I went to the aggie bbal game, and it snowed about 48 feet during the game, and we almost died about 89 times walking back to the apt... I miss aggie basketball, and YOU!