Monday, August 4, 2008
So Proud!!
I just had to say how proud I am of Mason! He is currently in the process of applying for Optometry school. He was actually able to apply early to Indiana University because of his excellent grades and we just found out earlier this week that he has an INTERVIEW!!!
It's crazy to think that he hasn't even started his last year of school at the U and he already has an interview. The interview is in September at Indiana University...and I get to go...WAHOO! I'm sure that this will be the only one I go to though.
In other news...the baby is kicking all the time! I love it! I would post a picture of my belly, but you can just refer to the one on the post below...it hasn't changed at all! I keep waiting for it to pop, but I guess I just have a lot of room in my belly. But, I'm halfway done!
My office also started working four tens today...darn you, Governor Huntsman! It's going to be quite the adjustment for me to be at work in the mornings at 7 when I normally don't even wake up until 8 or later. Oh well, at least I don't have to work on Fridays anymore!
The other thing that sucks is that Mason is also working for the state for the summer and working four tens. BUT I work Monday through Thursday and he works Tuesday through Friday! So stupid! Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ohh man I am totally going to come visit you if he ends up at Indiana! I would love to come out in the fall and go to a football game! South Bend is just around the corner! haha.. I am going to Coldplay! AND Jason Mraz, are you going to his concert?
Way to go Mason! How exciting for the both of you - and what an adventure it will be for your little family soon...
That's so cool that your baby is kicking. It's such a weird, but amazing sensation!! Good luck with the interview!!
ew. 10 hour days. how are you liking them?
Indiana is cool. Probably because I grew up there. Well I hope it goes well for him and his interview. Nothing is more exciting than having husbands moving along in school and a career.
Thanks for letting me into your BLOG, Elise -- Now I feel sort of caught up with you two. I'm SO proud of Mason also!! He has always been a remarkable guy -- smart of you to snatch him up!
Post a Comment