Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged Again!

4 Jobs I've held
  • 1. Cashier at Bateman's Pharmacy
  • 2. Jamba Juice!!!
  • 3. Boys and Girls Club
  • 4. Division of Child and Family Services

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
  • 1. Just Friends
  • 2. Mean Girls
  • 3. Superstar
  • 4. Annie

4 Places I Have Lived

  • 1. St. George
  • 2. Logan
  • 3. Kidder, Missouri
  • 4. Murray

4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy

  • 1. Ace of Cakes
  • 2. America's Next Top Model
  • 3. So You Think You Can Dance
  • 4. Who's Wedding Is It Anyway?

4 Places I have Been on Vacation

  • 1. Ensendada Mexico
  • 2. San Fransisco
  • 3. Disneyland
  • 4. Nauvoo

4 Favorite Foods

  • 1. Cucumbers or Spinach with lots of Vinegar!
  • 2. Cap'n Crunch
  • 3. Orange Juice
  • 4. Mixed Berry Apple Sauce

4 Websites I visit (pretty much daily)

  • 1. facebook.com
  • 2. blogger.com
  • 3. yahoomail.com
  • 4. myfamily.com

4 Places I Want to Visit

  • 1. Greek Isles
  • 2. Oregon
  • 3. Brazil
  • 4. England

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Does our obsession with cucumbers and vinegar stem from Grandma Elsie? Because I love it too! Matt thinks I'm crazy!!

Emily & Rayden said...

haha that is so funny elise! we just went and saw mason's mom today for a while, and she was saying how jealous mason is going to be too. she pretty much said exactly what you said. we have friends in logan who have a scooter and the other day the guy was like 'man, you guys ruined your chances at being friends with us because there's no way we can ride next to you on a scooter'. its funny.

Camie said...

ANTM FOR LIFE!!!

Megs said...

all of your answers are so random, I love it!

Emily & Rayden said...

hey girly. i just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing! i want to see that cute belly, so post a picture or something. i know you probably dont want to (because i know I didnt want anybody seeing me when i was big and pregnant haha) but thats okay. i'm sure you look so cute!!