Friday, March 11, 2011

Lambert’s Cafe

During Mason’s spring break, we headed north to Sikeston, Missouri with some friends to go to Lambert’s Cafe. One of our friends had seen the restaurant on the Food Network and wanted to check it out.  It was quite the adventure! They are most famous for their thrown rolls….like literally, thrown rolls.  A server walks around yelling “hot rolls” and if you want one, you raise your hand and get one tossed to you.

The portion sizes were huge! One of our friends got chicken friend steak that was served in a family sized skillet! I think he made it through about 1/4 of it.

After you receive your food, they have another 4-5 servers come around with free sides, if you want some, they’ll plop it on your plate. 

001

So full!

002 

The whole gang.  We had a blast!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Elise---how did you get the list of blogs on the side of your blog? I am trying to put Travis and Cathy's on there, but it says the URL is not valid. I thought it was because it was private, but yours is able to do it. Help!!