Thursday, March 24, 2011

Soooo Excited For Spring!

001

It has been super warm here the past week or so! We’re pretty much out of the cold…hooray! Last weekend we decided it was time to get the garden planted.  Audrey loved helping Mason put the seeds into the ground. Mason said that Audrey was actually a better helper last year when she was younger!

003

If you click on this picture you can get a better idea of just how muddy Audrey was. This has got to be one of my new favorite pictures too…Audrey was sooo happy to be outside in the dirt!

007

We’ve also been spending a lot of time sitting under the pergola that we built last year.  Mason’s mom sent us this swing to hang on it.  Audrey loves it!

008

She  can’t quite figure out how to sit upright in it.  She always ends up squished in the back.

004

A couple of nights ago Audrey was laying really funny while she was sleeping.  She was on her back( which is weird for her) with her arms straight down to the side like Frankenstein or something.  When Mason tried to take a picture, the flash on the camera made her grimace a little.

005     Makes for some funny pictures, though.

3 comments:

Thelma said...

I am so jealous of your spring! But I think I will wait to come visit until it is hot and extremely muggy, with lots of bugs. that is my favorite Memphis time.

Angie said...

There is a song that nothing is better than spring in Tennessee. Let me tell you, Spring in Utah this year leaves much to be desired!

The Sullengers said...

I just found out you had a blog - so I thought I'd come check it out! Can't wait to stay more updated in your life!